Inspired by the great ocean waves, this striking Tallulah Manhattan Vase is painted by hand in beautiful jewel-like aqua tones and complemented with bold green brush strokes that will lift any interior with ease.
Our Tallulah Manhattan Vase at a glance
- Cast by hand from English earthenware clay
- Glazed in multiple, reactive layers that continue to develop as the piece matures
- Personalised with the artist, Sean Flint0s own individual mark
- Beautifully presented in a stylish Poole Pottery gift box
Cast by hand and designed in layer upon layer of shimmering shades, this captivating Manhattan Vase displays the sensational glaze effects that set our pottery aside from the rest.
Ideal as a stand-alone decorative feature or brimming with fresh, fragrant flowers on a mantelpiece, this Tallulah Manhattan Vase is stylishly packaged in a Poole gift box and makes the perfect gift for any pottery collector or nature enthusiast.
Dimensions and useful information
- Height: 26cm
- Presented in a gift box
- Hand-wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft, clean cloth
- Unsuitable for dishwasher use