Blending vibrant green and cobalt blue glazes inspired by the subtle colours of the peacock feather, this small yet spectacular Oval Bottle Vase from our Alexis collection will infuse some springtime splendor into your home.
Our Alexis Oval Bottle Vase at a glance
- Cast by hand from English earthenware clay
- Glazed in multiple, reactive layers that continue to develop as the piece matures
- Personalised with the artist, Victoria Higginbothamäó»s own individual mark
- Beautifully presented in a stylish Poole Pottery gift box
Perfect as a stand-alone decorative object or displaying small, garden-fresh sprigs on a mantelpiece, this small Oval Bottle Vase is a wonder to behold.
Cast by hand and beautifully packaged in a stylish Poole Pottery gift box, this Alexis Oval Bottle Vase exhibits Poole0s unique Living Glazes which continue to develop over time, making it the ideal gift any pottery lover.
Dimensions and useful information
- Height: 12cm
- Presented in a gift box
- Hand-wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft, clean cloth
- Unsuitable for dishwasher use