Hand-painted in layer upon layer of vivid greens and cobalt blues, this contemporary Alexis Round Dish is a wonder to behold, and guaranteed to add a splash of colour to any quiet interior.
Our Alexis Round Dish at a glance
- Cast by hand from English earthenware clay
- Glazed in multiple, reactive layers that continue to develop as the piece matures
- Personalised with the artist, Victoria Higginbothamäó»s own individual mark
- Beautifully presented in a stylish Poole Pottery gift box
A sensational decorative statement for any room, this deep-set Round Dish is cast and glazed by hand in layers of unique and dramatic reactive glazes that continue to develop as the piece matures.
Exquisitely presented in a Poole Pottery gift box, this Alexis Round Dish makes a superb gift for pottery collectors and art enthusiasts alike.
Dimensions and useful information
- Diameter: 26cm
- Presented in a gift box
- Hand-wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft, clean cloth
- Unsuitable for dishwasher use